1. Proof of insurance
2. Valid Driver’s License
3. Documentation from all sources of income in household
4. Signed statement certifying all sources of income have been disclosed.
The financial information you provide is subject to verification
by HUD at any time, and Title 18, Section 1001 of the U.S. Code
states that a person is guilty of a felony for knowingly and
willingly making a false or fraudulent statement to the department
of the United States Government.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
1. All service performed by the Vendor comes with a 30-day labor warranty. Labor warranties will only apply if all parts are supplied by the Vendor.
2. Parts warranties are limited to third party and manufacturer warranties. The Vendor shall not be liable for third party or manufacturer warranties or any damages arising therefrom.
3. Automotive diagnostics provide the head start on the trouble area but cannot always provide a clear, complete solution. Because some functioning parts on a vehicle are connected in a series, additional defective parts cannot always be detected until one defective part is changed first. The customer agrees that the Vendor will not be held accountable for any unforeseeable service issues that arise during the service process.
4. The Customer agrees that the Vendor will not be held accountable for any mechanical failures not related to the service provided by the Vendor.
5. All prices given by the Vendor to the Customer shall constitute an estimate and not a quotation.
6. Any approximation of the time required rendering the Services and/or providing the Parts and/or any dates given for completion constitute estimates only and shall not be binding on the Vendor.
7. Although all reasonable care will be taken with the Customer’s vehicle in the Vendor’s possession, the Vendor shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by the Customer due to theft, fire or any other cause.
8. Although the Vendor will take all reasonable care, during service, in any disassembly and/or re-assembly of the Customer’s vehicle, the customer acknowledges that damage during the service process may occur to said vehicle due to many reasons, including wear from age, pre-existing defects or damage occasioned by virtue of the nature of the service process. Customer agrees to a, “Customer Waiver,” in favor of the Vendor of any/all rights to claim damages arising therefrom.
9. The Customer accepts that, during service, disassembly may cause damage to other Parts and/or components not being disassembled and may render such inoperable. Customer agrees to a, “Customer Waiver,” in favor of the Vendor of any/all rights to claim damages arising therefrom.
10. Upon completion of service, or the Customer’s decision not to have vehicle serviced, the Vendor will be entitled to charge a $25.00 a day storage fee for uncollected vehicle after 5 consecutive days and any uncollected vehicle left 30 consecutive days will be subject to a mechanic’s lien.
11. The Vendor will not be liable to Customer or any other party for any consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other indirect damages, including, but not limited to, damages for lost use, lost profits, lost savings or other commercial or economical loss. These limitations apply whether the liability is based on contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory and whether the alleged breach or default is a breach of a fundamental condition or term.
Possession of the Customer’s vehicle is taken by the Vendor strictly subject to the provisions of this agreement.